Photobucket

Saturday, October 3, 2009

A treasure from Daisy

Dasiy - - - A Snow Angel

Daisy and the her sons that love her as we do.

There are few things in life that last for a person's life time.


I was blessed to baptize a person in Brazil while I served a mission a number of years ago.
Her name is
Daisy.
She has become part of our family as has her kids. My oldest son and his family vacationed in Brazil this past August. In return, they brought back a treasure that I hold dear to my heart.


A canvas that was touched by Daisy as she created the beauties that surround us on this earth. But. . . what I hold dear is what is located in the lower right hand corner of the painting.
Her signature !!!!!
DAISY

It is worth the time to enlarge the photo to see the signature.


I hope Daisy feels pride as I do to have her painting hanging in the place I call home.
If any of you have the choice blessing to meet Daisy. . . Do me a favor . . .
Give her a hug from . . . Elder Elggren




1 comment:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

I see you found a good place for everyone to see the beautiful work from Daisy. I also see that you found a place for that lamp.... I now know what lamp you are talking about and yes...... I do remember it.