Photobucket

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Big Screen Television


There comes a time and a place for 

Papa and Grandma

 to step forward !!!!
It took a number of years
But the idea of using what I
have in my house to make a
GIANT LEAP
forward, came to me on
New Years Eve while I sat
pondering / looking
at my 32 inch screen television
 while others, within the family,
were watching much larger scale televisons  

All it took was to unpack the screen
that has been in the garage
 for the past couple of years
(since we bought the projector for the exchange program)
and ....
Run the wires from here to there....

PESTO !!!!

82 inch
screen television. 


Even Spiff (my dog)
got into to mode and found the
"Top Level"
of the stadium seating
was to her liking.

2 comments:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Is there a seat by Spiff for Brecklyn on the stadium seating?

Jenn said...

Welcome to the club. You will never go back. I think 82" makes you king of the hill.