Photobucket

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Super Bowl 2010 - FOOD

With every Super Bowl comes
FOOD !!!!
Reina claimed her share
of what was
 being offered.

Not to worry. . . . 
The hosts provided plenty of food ....
 while the GAME was on.
Dustin and Amber
 were in charge of the food
Papa slid a side dish of
 "The Dessert"
 between everything else.
The party started
 looooong .....
before the game started.
Suprise !!!!

Most of the food was consumed
 by the time the evening was
"Called"
because of a the 
"GAME"

3 comments:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Glad you took a picture of the dessert! Made me thing I need to add that to my collection on recipes I need to make!!

stevens family said...

You guys really know how to throw a party! I am glad we did not miss it!!!

Jenn said...

This buffet makes me think I missed out on something.The hospital food Ethan and I enjoyed doesn't quite compare.